Am 15.02.2013 16:16, schrieb Torsten Dreyer:
> If no one shouts out loudly _NOW_, I'm going to tag the release branches
> tomorrow (Saturday) morning (Central European Time) and give the package
> managers the GO to build and distribute the bundles. That should give us
> a ready-to-download release just in time on Sunday the 17th.

Done.

The tag version/2.10.0-final exists on fgdata, simgear and flightgear.
Please start creating the tarballs, installers, binaries et.al. for the
final FlightGear 2.10 release from that tag.

FWIW, I have also merged the release/2.10.0 branch into the master
branch on simgear and flightgear. Both had conflicts on a few files. I
resolved these conflicts by checking out the files of the release branch
(git checkout --theirs while sitting on master) and committing those
versions. This has been documented in the merge commit.

There is still one open item:
To push the final pdf and html documentation to the mapserver site. I do
not have write access, so may please somebody who knows how to do that
and is able to do so take care of it?

Torsten