Hi,

As previously suggested, I am going to attempt a 2.10.1 release, to see if this
improves our perceived quality. There's some bug fixes I am already aware of,
including a Windows path-handling one which is quite significant. I would
appreciate nominations for other bug-fixes and low-risk tweaks, to be merged to
the release branches, including fgdata.

Ideally give me SHAs of commits on next, which I can safely cherry pick to the
release branches - if commits need editing, a merge-request would be easier for
me to process. Or you can merge yourself to the release branches, providing you
exercise suitable diligence :)

Regards,
James