Hello, Thomas

Sorry my question was not clear, and i probably misunderstood the feature.
So,
just a question: how do you define the main parent actuator  axis rotation ?
that one which trigger every other child components.
 Most of them are not rotating with a pure xyz axis rotation but very often
according to those alternate form (cf Vivian) .
That the point  i was asking for, and the solution i was looking for.
I could be on the wrong way.
Thank
ahmad