Hello,

You may want some screenshots which expose the performances with rembrandt
at WAAJ  and the PAF team DR-400 and the computer with Nvidia GPU 560 TI i
refer to .
It could help you to understand why you are getting that poor performances
with your pretty fast beast  GTX 670M.
Let's consider right now the 560 TI is an old  outdated GPU.

https://3291185c-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/grtuxhangarctd/other-download/fgfs-screen-506.jpg
https://3291185c-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/grtuxhangarctd/other-download/fgfs-screen-508.jpg
https://3291185c-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/grtuxhangarctd/other-download/fgfs-screen-510.jpg

and the screenshot which expose the cpu / gpu  system usage

https://3291185c-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/grtuxhangarctd/other-download/Flightgear-cpu-gpu_resource.jpg

Thank

Ahmad