On 20 Jun 2013, at 13:20, grtuxhangar team <hohora...@gmail.com> wrote:

> UNFORTUNATELY, right now,  with recent FG GIt we can't use it.
> At FG load the new terrain ( it is an object ) is not recognized and the
> Aircraft is positioned on the original surface of the scenery which is under
> the new_terrain_object.
>
> The feature we had before was very useful, since it could give us any others
> add on,  for instance, platform on the sea or specific building with
> helicopter area, we could take off from.
>
> Does the feature has been removed on purpose, or is it only a bug ?

It's a bug, but I think it may be a side effect of fixing a different bug.
Someone else reported it since they can no longer land helicopters on scenery
(helipads on buildings)

I've no idea which change introduced it, alas - if someone could test a few
older revisions it would help to narrow it down.

James