Hello, Gijs

Sorry i misunderstood your remark, yes there is at the moment,  two  files
AfterBurn.png and  afterburn.png.
Only one is being used.
The model which is using it,  is pointing to AfterBurn.png  , however it
could be pointing  to afterburn.png when the OS does not makes  the
difference,  upper_case vs lower_case.

It can be useful to remove
F-8E-Crusader/Models/Textures-hires/texture12F/afterburn.png   ( which is
less eye candy ).

Thank

Ahmad