Le dimanche 11 décembre 2005 à 09:45 +1000, Chris Wilkinson a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > Today's Topics:
> >    3. Re: Re: Clouds 2D better than Clouds 3D (Gerard       ROBIN)
> >       (Gerard ROBIN)
>
> Hi Gerard. The 2D shot is better in that instance because there
> *are* some clouds. I wonder if the metar data in your location
> is broken? I unplug DSL here due to frequent storms when not using
> the PC, and if I forget to plug it back in before starting fgfs I
> get the same with 3D clouds...

Thanks for the answer,

No problem about DSL connection, i can check it in real time because of
an other permanent connection on Metar (which makes me to insist on the
better results of 2DClouds).

It is a problem into FG itself, and because i do not hope any answer
which will solve the Bug, i am making some patch in my FG  to solve it
on my side , up to the developer to solve the error on their side. If
they want.

Cheers

--
Gerard