* Dave Culp -- Monday 19 December 2005 04:39:
> This should lighten the face of the instrument when the lighting value is
> increased.  What I actually get is that *all* objects in that instrument get
> lighter, not just the face.

The animation recipe looks good. I'm not sure what happens, but it
must be one of those cases where different objects are forced
together into one branch by some other animation. It looks as if
both face and knob only have one common ssgSimpleState node.
Check the animations and try splitting them, or assign a different
material to both objects. Is this somewhere in CVS already to look at?

m.