On Tuesday 20 December 2005 00:01, Chris Wilkinson wrote:
> Liveries are easy; I'm handy with Gimp so thats not a problem, but
> getting something like a 777-200ER to paint in my fave livery? Not
> so easy...

Just a little heads-up: As part of my research into AI traffic models I came
across a number of MSFS models that we can possibly use in FlightGear. I say
possibly, because I haven't had a chance to directly contact the author
himself. This set of aircraft also includes a 777-200 model in Emirates
color. If we get the green light from the author, fgfs ready models should be
made available for flightgear sometime next year.

At least this would give you the exterior view...

Cheers,
Durk