From: "MPCEE French Bureau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "user discussions FlightGear" <flightgear-users@flightgear.org>
Subject: [Flightgear-users] Suggestions welcomed for choosing a Joystick
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 18:22:58 +0100

Hello All:

An open and just question:- What make and model of aircraft simulator
joystick is suitable for WindowsXP and Linux? It would also be interesting
to know your own experiences with the one that you use.

My wife has decided that she has had enough of my using partially arthritic
fingers, along with the noise of the crash when the helicopter goes down!

Thank you

Martin