Hi everyone,
                In my project I'm trying to interface the* Matlab*
with*Flight gear.
*I want to send the roll,pitch,yaw and their corresponding orientation such
as roll rate,yaw rate and pitch rate to Matlab. I'm trying it through UDP I
can send the data to Matlab but I'm getting some random values I didn't
know why this happened and also I think the problem is in receiving data
because i don't know in what data format the Flight gear send the data to
Matlab. Now i'm set data type as double at the receiving end so I'm getting
these random values . So how to see the data format in flight gear i want
to know whether the data is in double or structure format.. If anyone did
this pls help me I'm get struck here I cant continue my project furthermore
so pls help me
--

Thanks and Regards,

Balaji Veeraiyan