Am 24.12.2012 16:24, schrieb Bayram Tamer Gunes:

> Can you run these on a terminal on bash
>
> ldd $(which glxinfo) |grep GL
> ldd $(which fgfs) |grep GL
>
> and tell if the results are same?

the results are the following:

martin@martin-desktop:~$ ldd $(which glxinfo) |grep GL
        libGL.so.1 => /usr/lib/nvidia-current/libGL.so.1 (0x00007f125fc7c000)
martin@martin-desktop:~$ ldd $(which fgfs) |grep GL
        libGL.so.1 => /usr/lib/nvidia-current/libGL.so.1 (0x00007fd5c9d61000)

What does this tell me?

Thanks,
Martin