Hi !

I noticed that in my home area (around EDLM)
some wind turbines are correct (number & position)
and some are completely missing.

Were the correct ones placed manually by someone ?

I did submit 2 missing ones to the website:
http://scenemodels.flightgear.org/submission/shared/index.php

why don't we automatically import all wind turbines
from Openstreetmap ?

I also would like to know how to add a texture to
the existing highway and railroad track.

thanks,
Martin