On Tue, 12 Apr 2016, Viktor Radnai wrote:

> Thanks for getting back. I thought I give this a try because I prefer
> mailing lists to forums. I was wondering what happened to this list, it was
> reasonably active mid-last year but since then there were hardly any mails
> sent. On the other hand the development list is really active, but this
> question would not be appropriate there.

OTOH, at least some of the people you want to reach are on the -devel list
but not (frequently?) on the forum (namely, the developers with current
insight into the FlightGear/OSG graphics pipeline and its multiscreen
capabilities).

IMHO the amount of traffic on the -devel list isn't high enough to warrant
a very strict separation of development v.s. more technical user
questions, such as this one.

To me this list has seemed very quiet for years.

Cheers,

Anders
Anders Gidenstam
WWW: http://github.com/andgi