Hi,

Interesting discussion!

Well, I tried it for my EC 135 and took the axample of
the "Electric Lightning".

The problem is, that the texture can't be found. I can
only see only the red where should be the texture.

All other things like the dialog works. If I set the
desired texture out of the "Liveries" and keep it in
"Models" I can see the texture.

Where could be my mistake?

Greetings
HHS