Hi,

I released the Mac OS X version of FlightGear 0.9.10. Here I write
the excerpt from its release note.
We are very proud to release FlightGear 0.9.10 for Mac OS X. The new
FlightGear OS X featuring Universal Binary gives the "comfortable"
flight to every single Intel Mac user as well as PowerPC Mac users.
Now it runs on Intel Macs up to 160% faster. FlightGear 0.9.10 for
Mac OS X comes with the new launcher, so you can change options for
your flight much more easier. The new launcher also makes it possible
to fly with your wing mates. Enabling multi-player mode pops up a
fancy on-line map so you can find your new wing mates. Thanks to the
easy installer in the new launcher, you can add new aircraft and
scenery data in a few second - no need to find the data folder any more.

Have a nice flight!

To those who helped me:
Thanks to your help, I successfully released this version.
I really appreciate it a lot.

Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Tat