Hi,

interesting: a too high fps stops fgfs.
I don't think, that's really a problem. If we got more
and more sceneries, we will need this high framerates.

@georg: I understand, that his problem was that he had
too much fps, so fgfs dindn't work alright. So he had
to slow down the simulation artificial.
But interesting to hear,that the frequency ofthe
monitor has an influence on the fps...

Greetings
HHs
-who is too involved in work instead the ec135 :-(-