Hi,

Tonight I wanted do try for the first time to compile
FlightGear with cygwin. But I get following message:

checking library containing glutGetModifiers... no
checking library containing alGenBuffers... no
checking library containing alitInit... no

You *must* have the openal library installed on your
system to build Simgear!

I tried the mentioned files "cyg_openAl.gz" and
"openal_cyg.tgz" - but the same message.

What could be wrong?

Thanx
HHS

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:
http://mail.yahoo.de