Thanks!

Yeah, it is working - sometimes! :-(
FGSD is somewhat unstable and do things I don't
understand:

urban checked, mixcropped unchecked-> urban can be
seen.

urban checked, mixcropped checked-> urban cannot be
seen, it is all full of mixcropped.

FGSD dies sometimes without any reason....

It could be such a nice tool and so many airports
could be now done, but it seems to depend on the mood
of fgsd ;-)

Greetings
HHS

http://get.splunk.com/>