* Lizandro -- Friday 21 December 2007:
> How do I use the option --lang?

Without success. :-)

I'm afraid our i18n is unmaintained since a *very* long time and
if it works at all, then only in a very limited way. Basically only
for the menu and a few strings, but not for: dialogs (AFAIK),
Nasal text messages, error messages.

It would be a lot of work to fix, and a lot more to make it work
for funny languages as well, like Chinese, Japanese, ... ;-)
And given that the language of aviation is English anyway, and
most developers understand that sufficiently well, they probably
prefer to spend their time for more interesting things. (At least
that's true for me.)

Maybe we should remove the --lang option instead? Would be an
easier fix. :-}

m.