Hello,

I notice that version 1.0.1 of the scenery has been announced on the
Flightgear website, but the graphical chooser still points to version
1.0.

Before I download the relevant files directly using FTP, are there any
problems with 1.0.1 or is it just a case that the graphical chooser
hasn't been updated yet ?

Thanks,

Simon.

PS: Before I start downloading it, will the scenery be getting another
update when the upcoming release occurs or is this the intended final
version for now ?

--
Simon Clubley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]