Hi Donn,

On Jun 29, 2009, at 6:31 AM, Donn Washburn wrote:

> Two questions about Flightgear 06/28/09 CVS version.
> One is to let you know you are requesting a file that is not there.
> Second is what is this cpu / pre process issue

The file (simgear/scene/bvh/BVHNode.hxx) is in the latest SimGear.
You need to use SimGear as of the same date of FlightGear.

About the cpu/pre process issue, I don't get that, but if you're talking about
the WARNING below.
then you can ignore it.

  configure: WARNING: simgear/version.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by
the preprocessor!

This means configure cannot make preprocessor run properly for a header file.
but if you have that file and the relevant libs in a proper path, then you can
build FG/SG with no problem.

Tat