> > I just released an app iPad / iPhone on AppStore for the map and
> > aircraft above.
> > Appstore links:
> >
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flightgear-map-pro/id552253436?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8
>
> ..I see no mention of license or source, how do you combine
> the terms of the GPL with Apple's Appstore terms?

In fact no external source code under licence has been used.
The system only do a request to an http adress that you can specify in
settings.
By default it's http://mpmap01.flightgear.org/ but user can use another.

> > - You can select a Master Plane
> > - You can add five aircraft to follow
>
> ..why only 5?

Is it interesting to follow more 5 at same time ?

> > - You can have a guide to landing
> > - You can zoom in / out
> > - You can choose Map Provider (Google, Bing, Nokia)
>
> ..openstreetmap etc too soon?

Sorry never, openstreetmap don't use Mercator system and no time to adapt.

> > - The card can automatically center on his plane
> > - You can specify an airport by ICAO and the system will be
> > positioned over every single
> > Anyway ... It allows you to know it is quiet and play.
> >
> > [image: Images intégrées 1]
> >
> > [image: Images intégrées 2]
> >
> > [image: Images intégrées 3]
> >

> > There will be a free version (limited) and an Android version, one
> > day or another.
>
> ..weeks, months or years off into the horizon?

For what, Android or Lite version ?
It's no very long to do but i must find time to do... and i don't know when
i will do.
Probably some week or some month.
I hopes do Lite/free version first.

> > Thanks
> > Laurent
> >

> --
> ..med vennlig hilsen = with Kind Regards from Arnt Karlsen
> ...with a number of polar bear hunters in his ancestry...
>   Scenarios always come in sets of three:
>   best case, worst case, and just in case.

Laurent Matheis / AddingLight
www.addinglight.com - 3D Interactive
06 30 27 66 51