Hi Arnt,

First you must know that i don't understand all that you say (my bad scool
english..) especially expressions... :)  (and my translator not enough
powerfull too when you speak about ass... :) )

Else, i have stole nothing, i have wite all in C# Unity.
I love coding then when i need something i do.

I had already made ​​the engine map for Windows / PC for an application
that is currently not output. I adapted the engine to iOS.
Impossible to provide the code for the moment, but I can explain how I did
it for those can be interesting, but it was good to everyone motivated
programmer.

Laurent Matheis / AddingLight
www.addinglight.com - 3D Interactive
06 30 27 66 51