Hi,

I wanted to eliminate alpha-stage aircrafts, but it seems that --show-aircraft
is not affected by the --min-status option. When I run in bash the following
script:

for i in alpha beta early-production production ; do
        echo -n "${i}: "
        bin/fgfs --min-status=$i --show-aircraft 2>/dev/null |wc -l
done

For 2.9.0 devel I get:
alpha: 575
beta: 575
early-production: 575
production: 575

For 2.8.0 stable I get:
alpha: 31
beta: 31
early-production: 31
production: 31

(the errors I'm omitting from 2.9.0 devel were irrelevant: Failed to create
alias at /controls[0]/refuelling[0]/refuelling-drogues-pos-norm[0]. Source
/sim[0]/multiplay[0]/generic[0]/float[2] is already aliasing another property.
Failed to set alias to /controls/refuelling/refuelling-drogues-pos-norm)

Any hints?

m.

Miroslav Bursa

Gerstner laboratory, E210