Hello,

I am blind and using a screen reader. I am totally blind and having
trouble with my sounds.  I am using an AMD high Definition sound device
with Openal 2.10.00 drivers which look like they are new.  I tried
shutting oof my speech and seeing if the aircraft of choice which was a
Beachcraft 1900D would fire up the engines.  it tried too and then this
is the message I got once the engines started firing up:

Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'pilot'
ALC Error (sound manager): Invalid Enum at context creation.
Electrical System ... ok
system  ...Check
Alerts   ...Check
KLN-90B GPS  ...Check
Flight Director ...Check

If anyone can help me with this I would be very appreciative.