Il 30/10/2013 06:07, Melchior FRANZ ha scritto:
> [http://members.aon.at/mfranz/bu0836a.html]

> Is there a /dev/input/js* and a /dev/input/event* entry for each joystick,
> as explained on the page under "Why are there different device symlinks
> under
> /dev/input/by-id/?"? This connection is necessary for the method to work.

Yes, that was the problem, the string "if00" at the end of symlinks
names in /dev/input/by-id/
Unfortunately I have not read all your faq and I lost 2 hours to look at
your code until I came to the function "is_js_file" :)

So I did as you said: I added the rule in udev
SUBSYSTEMS=="usb", ATTRS{manufacturer}=="Leo Bodnar",
ATTRS{product}=="BU0836*", ENV{ID_INPUT_JOYSTICK}:="1"

Now it seems that everything works :)

> PS: I had to apply this to make the bu0836 app compile.

> +#include <unistd.h>

For me is ok without unistd.h. I don't know why.

Thanks.

--
Nicola Quargentan