Am Thu, 10 Apr 2014 03:48:38 +0000 (UTC)
schrieb Chaya <nisansala_ar...@yahoo.com>:

> Can somebody please explain how to render flight gear to 3 monitors.

https://gitorious.org/fg/flightgear/raw/d38fcc9979829d2d988d63f7bab85a1ef1452543:docs-mini/README.multiscreen

http://wiki.flightgear.org/Howto:Configure_camera_view_windows

I tried the "shear" and the "frustum" ways to do it but at the moment I
prefer to have one big (Linux)Desktop over 3 screeens and then stretch
the flightgear window to cover all 3 screens.

If you dont fly multiplayer then you can also try th start multiple
instances of Flightgear (see wiki). It is a nice way to manually find
your favorite FOV & angle of the cameras .

if you need more assistance, we can meet on skype or mumble
(Server: mumble.allfex.org)