On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 05:56:01PM -0200, Caio Brentano wrote:
> Changing the question: Can I analyse sFlow and Netflow together?

you can analyze grapefruit and netflow together if you have the right data.
did you mean "do flow-tools support sFlow"?

sFlow != "sampled flow" != juniper netflow
sFlow == different specification than juniper/cisco netflow.

> I mean flow-capture is set for Netflow V5. One process collect from a
> Netflow from a Cisco router, other process collect from a Juniper. I have to
> analyse theses flow files, but Juniper sends sampling flows! What I have to
> do about Juniper flows?

you just asked the same question with different words. that's changing
the wording and not the question.

also, not all cisco routers export non-sampled flows.

-- bill