MacArthur, Ian (SELEX GALILEO, UK) wrote:
> error.. unresolved external symbol ___WSAFDIsSet referenced in ..
> Fl::add_fd(..)
> error.. unresolved external symbol _select referenced in fl_wait(..)
>
> WSAFDIsSet is a M$ symbol, so must come from one of the platform
> libraries (not from fltk). I don't know winCE, but on a regular machine
> ws2_32.lib (for winsock2) or wsock32.lib (for winsock1) would be the
> right place to look.

        Right; "WSA" == "Windows Socket Library".

        Possibly CE doesn't support sockets, in which case you probably
        want to #ifdef out any WSA* and select() calls in the add_fd()
        and fl_wait() FLTK code.

        I think I talked about this in a different thread recently
        (fltk.general, Subject: Building FLTK without WSOCK32.LIB)
        which asked if FLTK could be built without the socket libraries.