imacarthur wrote:
> In both cases I "svn up" to latest, then did a make distclean,
> followed by ./configure --enable-quartz --enable-threads, then a make.
>
> Seems pretty reproducible. Editing the "#if 0" block (around line
> 1290) to "#if 1" to restore the previous behaviour has got me up and
> running again for now.

        Have you tried doing a fresh checkout to an empty directory?

        I had a situation where I'd apparently had a hand-hacked fltk file
        on my machine, so doing an svn update didn't update that file,
        leaving my old file in place.. in that case a 'make distclean'
        didn't help.

        Anyway, just a thought, since you're probably like me and
        hand hack fltk from time to time for testing or debugging..