imacarthur wrote:
> Gents,
>
> Is it intended that the fltk.pdf file be included in the svn repo?
>
> I wondered, only because it is quite large and that might be a
> problem for some users on slow links?

        Ya, I was wondering that myself.

        I thought my svn update was freezing up, and was about to hit
        ^C when I realized it was a big ole 6MB PDF.

        Maybe that could be a separate download from the source?
        Fast+Light suddenly very fat and heavy ;)

        Tis a thing O' beauty though. I imagine LaTeX is behind
        this somehow.

        Wow, first 60 pages are just the index!
        But very pretty. Maybe someday we'll see an actual dead trees
        book at Borders or Barnes and Noble on FLTK.. ;)