I have just installed fltk (fltk-1.1.10rc2) in Vista running in Parallels on a
Mac. The installation was successful (at least according to the messages) and
all 71 projects were compiled. When I try to run the "Hello World" test
program, however, I get 11 unresolved external symbol messages.

Reviewing the previous forums, this seems to be a rather common problem, except
that I'm getting it with the test program, which most others seem to be beyond.

One common solution involves including the fltkdll.dll and fltkdlld.dll files.
This may be a problem since when I search the visualc files, I can't find them.

Here are the messages:
Linking...
GUI.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static int __cdecl
Fl::run(void)" (?...@fl@@SAHXZ) referenced in function _main
GUI.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall
Fl_Window::show(int,char * *)" (?s...@fl_window@@qaexhpa...@z) referenced in
function _main
GUI.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall
Fl_Group::end(void)" (?...@fl_group@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function _main
GUI.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "enum Fl_Labeltype __cdecl
fl_define_FL_SHADOW_LABEL(void)"
(?fl_define_FL_SHADOW_LABEL@@YA?AW4Fl_Labeltype@@XZ) referenced in function
_main
GUI.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall
Fl_Window::Fl_Window(int,int,char const *)" (??0Fl_Window@@q...@hhpbd@Z)
referenced in function _main
GUI.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "protected: __thiscall
Fl_Widget::Fl_Widget(int,int,int,int,char const *)"
(??0Fl_Widget@@i...@hhhhpbd@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall
Fl_Box::Fl_Box(int,int,int,int,char const *)" (??0Fl_Box@@q...@hhhhpbd@Z)
GUI.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected: virtual void
__thiscall Fl_Box::draw(void)" (?d...@fl_box@@MAEXXZ)
GUI.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int
__thiscall Fl_Box::handle(int)" (?han...@fl_box@@ua...@z)
GUI.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void
__thiscall Fl_Widget::resize(int,int,int,int)" (?res...@fl_widget@@uaexh...@z)
GUI.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall
Fl_Widget::~Fl_Widget(void)" (??1Fl_Widget@@u...@xz) referenced in function
"public: virtual __thiscall Fl_Box::~Fl_Box(void)" (??1Fl_Box@@u...@xz)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Visual Studio
2008\Projects\GUI\Debug\GUI.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 10 unresolved externals
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\GUI\GUI\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
GUI - 11 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Can anyone steer me down the correct path?

Thank You
Dick