I am trying to install FLTK on fedora 7 (CELL BE machine, which is a 64-bit
ppc).  I have already installed mesa drivers for cell but FLTK cannot find
OPENGL, flags are set in bash_profile file

CFLAGS=-I/home/saad/mesa/include:-I/home/saad/mesa/include/GL
CXXFLAGS=-I/home/saad/mesa/include:-I/home/saad/mesa/include/GL
LDFLAGS=-L/home/saad/mesa:-L/home/mesa/lib/gallium
export LDFLAGS CFLAGS CXXFLAGS

and configure returns
checking GL/gl.h usability... yes
checking GL/gl.h presence... yes
checking for GL/gl.h... yes
checking for glXMakeCurrent in -lGL... no
checking for glXMakeCurrent in -lMesaGL... no
checking for glXGetProcAddressARB in -lGL... no
checking GL/glu.h usability... yes
checking GL/glu.h presence... yes
checking for GL/glu.h... yes
Configuration Summary
    Directories: prefix=/usr/local
                 bindir=${exec_prefix}/bin
                 datadir=${datarootdir}
                 datarootdir=${prefix}/share
                 exec_prefix=${prefix}
                 includedir=${prefix}/include
                 libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
                 mandir=${datarootdir}/man
       Graphics: X11
Image Libraries: JPEG=Builtin
                 PNG=Builtin
                 ZLIB=System
    Large Files: NO
         OpenGL: NO
        Threads: NO

mesa libs and header files are installed in my home directory as I have defined
in the flags so how do I make sure that configure is looking for those files,
as it seems defining flags is not helping. One thing I feel it might be
happening i,s mesa is installed as 32-bit library and fltk might be using
64-bit compiler, so how can I force it to compile in 32-bit?

Thanks