Hi,
I'm having some problems mixing GLUT & FLTK, I have used the fractals example
and when I execute the program, two windows show up when I'm expecting the GLUT
window inside the Fl_Window.
I copy/paste the main function code below and if someone can tell me if there
is something wrong I will be very happy.
Thanks in advance,

int main(int argc, char** argv)
{
//  glutInit(&argc, argv); // this line removed for FLTK

  // create FLTK window:
  Fl_Window window(512+20, 512+100);
  window.resizable(window);

  window.show(argc,argv); // glut will die unless parent window visible
  window.begin(); // this will cause Glut window to be a child
  glutInit( &argc, argv );
  glutInitDisplayMode( GLUT_RGB | GLUT_DOUBLE | GLUT_DEPTH );
  glutCreateWindow( "Keplerian Orbits" );
  glutInitWindowSize(512, 512);
  glutInitWindowPosition(10,90); // place it inside parent window
  window.end();
  window.resizable(glut_window);

  glutReshapeFunc( Reshape );
  glutDisplayFunc( Display );
  glutMouseFunc( Mouse );
  glutMotionFunc( Motion );
  glutKeyboardFunc( Keyboard );
  glutIdleFunc( Idle );
  Init();

  glutMainLoop(); // you could use Fl::run() instead

  return 0;
}