Hi

Just installed the brand new MacOS 10.5 on a machine here and tested if our
FLTK application would work with Leopard.

Well it doesn't.

it behaves as if the FLTK resource fork wasn't installed.

It has the same behaviour as when you're not running the fltk-config --post on
binaries compiled with earlier Mac OS version: e.g. The application starts,
looks normal, however it doesn't show up in the task bar, and you can not get
focus on the window. All menus are unresponsive

I understand that we are in unknown territory here, as leopard has only been
released a few hours ago...

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks
Jean-Yves