> Stupid questions, but.. I can't find any information about
> this on google or otherwise. I recently tried building an
> FLTK app myself with MinGW, and it gave me some linker errors
> referring to some GDI calls. What library flag do I have to
> pass to MinGW to link in the GDI lib?

If you are using mingw, then I assume you are also using Msys (if not,
why not? Get Msys installed, it makes things *so* much easier!) so
simply run fltk-config and get it to tell you what to use.

Better yet, call fltk-config from your Makefile and have it all sort
itself out.

   fltk-config --ldstaticflags

Or even just fltk-config --help

See this howto:

http://www.fltk.org/articles.php?L599

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132