> I have a window with full of widgets made with fluid. Some of them
> are text fields to be user filled in order.
>
> When I hit the tab key to change widget focus, the ordering is
> haphazard.
>
> Do widgets in groups have a tab-key ordering ? How do you change the
> order? Can you change the ordering between two widgets.

I think they are navigated in the order that they are added to their parent
group, are they not?

So, if they are ordered in fluid in the way you want them, that ought to pretty
much do it. Does that not work?

Selex ES Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132