marty moore <remoor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've been playing around with this because I want to create a
> set of buttons that change to indicate where the user is in the
> program, instead of using a status bar. Maybe a little odd, but
> sounded interesting.
>
> I'd appreciate any ideas.

You could always set up a series of different panes in Fl_Wizard
where each pane has a status label and the set of buttons that
are relevant in the current program context, and switch between
panes as part of a button callback.

D.

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or
addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying
(either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received
this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.