On 9 Apr 2013, at 17:34, Nikita Zlobin wrote:

> Hello. I determined, that fltk 1.1 by default proposes shared versions of its
> libraries, when 1.3 - static.

All fltk variants will support either dynamic or static linking. The default in
the configure scripts is static linking, but if you configure the fltk libs
with the --enable-shared option set, then the dynamic libs will be generated
(and used in preference to the static libs, though they will also be created of
course.)

> I noticed, that fltk has own cmake files in /usr/lib/fltk directory.

The Cmake files are not actively maintained - I do not think any of the core
dev team actually uses Cmake much, if at all.

That said, I am led to believe that others have used them with success, so if
you want ot go ahaed with them they can probably work for you.

> Tried to look into them, but probably i need to learn cmake better.

Yes, probably - and if you get them working, we accept patches...!