Hi there

If any of you are familiar with Netbeans, you will know that there is something
called the 'Netbeans Platform', which is a pre-configured framework with all
the standard bells and whistles for your average forms-based application: E.G.
- Main Window
- Menu (File, Open, Save, Help - all functional)
- Toolbar with shortcuts to menu above
- Perhaps an OK or Cancel button (ala MFC wizard?)
- etc.

Lately I have found myself writing quite a few new FLTK based apps and I always
seem to be reinventing the wheel. Is there an out-of-the-box skeleton framework
I can re-use for this purpose? If not then should I release one? I specifically
need a v1.3.x example but it should exist for all versions I reckon.

Cheers
Jason