Last time five hour ago or so. Works with the latest code. Thanks!

From: fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com
[mailto:fluent-nhibern...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of James Gregory
Sent: Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009 15:59
To: fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com
Subject: [fluent-nhib] Re: Mapping enums to INT values - not strings

When was the last time you did an update? There was a bug relating to this
that I fixed about an hour ago.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Tom Warnat <war...@mauve.de> wrote:

This does not seem to work with MySQL.

The SQL Query is something like this:

Create table foo (

            FooID INTEGER NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,

            EnumProperty string,

            primary key (FooID)

);

I used Map(x => x.EnumProperty).CustomTypeIs(typeof(int)); with the
PersistenceModel on MySQL 5.0.74

Derick Bailey
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:32:29 -0800

@Craig,
> This seemed to work for me, but anyone speak up if this is wrong:
>
> Map(x => x.SomeEnumProperty ).CustomTypeIs(typeof(int));
>
> -Craig

D'OH! It would be something that simple. :) thanks Craig!