I want to let users of my application send messages to each other. I
also want to let a user remove messages from his Inbox, but naturally
I can't delete the actual message when he does this (because then it
would disappear from everyone else's inboxes as well), so I want to
know how to store additional information in the pivot table,

I've got a Users table and a Messages table, and a
MessageRecipientsPivot table which stores each relationship between a
message and a recipient. And in my UsersMappingOverride.cs file, I've
got:

                        mapping.HasManyToMany(x => x.Messages)
                                .Cascade.All()
                                .WithTableName("MessageRecipientsPivot")
                                .WithParentKeyColumn("FkUser")
                                .WithChildKeyColumn("FkMessage");

I want to add a boolean Deleted column to this pivot table, so that
when someone removes a message from his inbox, the Deleted value for
that relationship row is set to true.

How would I access this extra column in the pivot table?