Need a general idea, what's the proxyfactory low down? As regards
latest FNH? And latest NH that FNH incorporates?

Do we need a proxyfactory or don't we? Is there a "default" one we can
use if we take the configuration line out? Where/how do we obtain
Castle and/or LinFu if we want to evaluate one or both of those?

Am I correct in the assumption that this is only necessary if lazy
not lazy load?

Thanks...

Best regards,

Michael