On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 7:10 AM, Oskar Berggren
<oskar.bergg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not quite sure what's going on, but yeah if you just want to have the
> db-generated GUID available in the model, "Generated" seems like a
> reasonable idea.

Well, the crux of it is, I can't simply swap a Guid for a long, even
though technically that's what it should be with FILESTREAM,
ROWGUIDCOL, etc. At least, not without more of a retrofit on the
domain model extend outwards into the user interface views, bindings,
etc, than I am wanting to pursue with this effort.

Generated it is.

Thank you for the second opinion.