On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 6:33 PM, Michael Powell <mwpowell...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 6:28 PM, Michael Powell <mwpowell...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a situation something like this:

Well, I figured out one part of what was going one. I had recently
refactored one of the "hooks" I was using for identifying assemblies
in which fluent mappings were happening. Resolved that one.

Still, however, am faced with a non-trivial subclass map issue, B
connected to A, C connected to B. It seems like Fluent and/or
NHibernate want the subclass to be at most two levels deep, but I
could be wrong.