Hi/2.

j...@resonance.org wrote:
Hello,

I've read that the glib library supports OS/2, but I haven't seen a place to download it. I hope that it does not over complicate the OS/2 build of FluidSynth to move to using glib. Do let us know. I'll be removing some of the OS/2 specific code in favor of glib provided code.

You can find 'glib' stuffs here,

   http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/h-search.php?key=glib&pushbutton=Search

I think that 'glibidl_20070521.zip' is most reliable because it is used by Mozilla suite. But I know it is 1.2.x.

BTW, unfortunately I have not used them at all, so I cannot be sure they work fine.

--
KO Myung-Hun

Using Mozilla SeaMonkey 1.1.14
Under OS/2 Warp 4 for Korean with FixPak #15
On AMD ThunderBird 1 GHz with 512 MB RAM

Korean OS/2 User Community : http://www.ecomstation.co.kr