Hey, Emily!

Hope you are well and busy and happy.

Today I received an announcement from the Emily Harvey Gallery concerning
the Carolee Schneemann show, "Vespers Pool:  An Installation with
Voluptuous: New Iris Prints."  I am hoping that you will post the text of
your press release or the text of the trifold exhibition card to FLUXLIST
...OR... send me the text document(s) and I will post them to FLUXLIST and
make sure they are the lead item on this year's Fluxus Bulletin Board.

I would very much like to attend the opening this Thursday evening, but not
sure I will actually be able to make all the arrangements to come to New
York.  But I'm going to try.

Happy MM!

Allen B