--- Ceyda_Karamürsel_(CUSTOMER_TECH-Uzm.)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i'll be in ny from 9th to 20th of march and i'd
> love to say hi to everybody
> who's around.

I've been trying to make arrangements to go
during that time for the Paik exhibit, but after
a Friday evening hailstorm that pummeled my roof
creating the spectre of emancipated dollar bills
- windswept - and landing in a smoking...hmmm,
I'm still thinking HARD about this - it IS, after
all, PAIK!

> it is kind of irrelevant here but just
> remembered that we started a kind of
> fluxus cookbook once... is it making progress
> somehow?

I only have faith in the boxproject now. Maybe we
can be enlightened as to all the various projects
that many of us have contributed to and have had
no results...

Rod

=====
http://rostasi.8m.com

http://www.forcedexposure.com/artists/hunt.jerry.html

Utilizing the blades of technology on the facial hair of imagination