good point alex. columbia house and other record clubs are another addition.
the reason they can sell cheaply to you is that the artist receives no
royalty whatsoever. (that and selling your address to other companies).

yours,

dave

ps. just saw vic c last night with kristin h. great show. does your radio
promo have bonus tracks?